Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.188 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 21% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,609 (€1,408) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (31 minutes ago)