Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.252 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 36% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,183 (€1,747) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨103,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Zapopan costs Mex$ 145 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)