Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017.
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 12% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨68,684 in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,300 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,253 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (38 minutes ago)