Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.306 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 8% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨108,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨99,466 (元9,651) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 1 liter in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$45 (about 1 hour ago)