Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.739 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 9% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨77,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨70,061 (元7,194) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 700,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (about 3 hours ago)