Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.435 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 13% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨74,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨64,214 (元6,806) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)