Cost of living comparison between Kaifeng, China and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.895 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨90,667 (元9,163) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)