Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.621 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 8% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨96,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨88,460 (8,329元) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (32 minutes ago)