Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.609 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 10% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨73,209 (元7,619) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)