Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.929 INR / TRY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 9% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨107,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨97,376 (6,523TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Trujillo costs S/. 10 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,017 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)