Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.906 INR / TRY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,126 (5,257TL) in Kahramanmaraş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)