Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.597 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 38% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,116 (¥181,098) in Kagoshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)