Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Kaduna has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kaduna.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17584 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 15% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨72,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨60,925 (346,477 ₦) in Kaduna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (38 minutes ago)