Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18354 INR / NGN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 14% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨110,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨94,521 (514,977 ₦) in Kaduna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)