Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Kaduna has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kaduna.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21603 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 5% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨74,260 (343,750 ₦) in Kaduna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)