Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.150 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨87,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨85,838 ($1,338) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (about 1 hour ago)