Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.270 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨61,554 ($958) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (32 minutes ago)