Cost of living comparison between Kabwe, Zambia and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.733 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 7% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,010 (14,853 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)