Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.892 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 9% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,645 (16,200 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨102,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$172 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)