Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.955 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 8% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,415 (12,713 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)