Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.765 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 10% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,498 (11,900 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)