Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 138% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨223,116 (€3,088) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (about 1 hour ago)