Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.137 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 115% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨156,624 (€2,030) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)