Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.211 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,567 (R$ 5,965) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨23,766 (about 1 hour ago)