Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.131 INR / SAR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 48% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,505 (﷼ 7,135) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 130 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuenca costs $0.30 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)