Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.284 INR / SAR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 49% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨150,713 (﷼ 8,243) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨101,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $429 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 190,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 600 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 120,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)