Cost of living comparison between Jubail, Saudi Arabia and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.140 INR / SAR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 162% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨204,387 (﷼ 11,267) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)