Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.140 INR / SAR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 51% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,531 (﷼ 7,747) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (42 minutes ago)