Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.278 INR / SAR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 89% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨162,608 (﷼ 9,412) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨86,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $379 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 15KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 1 hour ago)