Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.834 INR / SSP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 63% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨35,097 (42,071 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (39 minutes ago)