Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.546 INR / SSP *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 55% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨84,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨38,009 (69,587 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)