Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.615 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,140 (R$ 5,925) in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (34 minutes ago)