Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.364 INR / DOP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 6% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,925 (RD$ 59,330) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Witbank costs R 100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 100 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (20 minutes ago)