Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.374 INR / DOP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 7% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,898 (RD$ 48,683) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)