Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17605 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 24% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨77,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨58,357 (331,486 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)