Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20468 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 30% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨65,996 (322,431 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)