Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.691 INR / SEK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 101% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨158,504 (20,609 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (44 minutes ago)