Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.477 INR / SEK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 90% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,744 (15,881 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 35,000 L£ (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (41 minutes ago)