Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.957 INR / SEK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 108% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨176,653 (22,201 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €56 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 0.35 ﷼ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Trujillo costs S/. 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)