Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.837 INR / SEK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 101% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨206,667 (26,370 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨103,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (40 minutes ago)