Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.502 INR / SEK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 81% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,156 (15,084 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €381 (about 1 hour ago)