Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.960 INR / MYR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 11% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,715 (RM5,997) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (39 minutes ago)