Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.843 INR / SAR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 58% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨172,435 (﷼ 9,664) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨109,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)