Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05845 INR / KRW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,585 (₩1,207,603) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)