Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05727 INR / KRW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 58% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,887 (₩2,268,160) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)