Cost of living in Jining, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.328 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 15% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨66,707 (元7,151) in Jining.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)