Cost of living in Jining, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.515 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 7% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨85,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨78,684 (元8,270) in Jining.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Preston costs £1.60 (about 1 hour ago)