Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.733 INR / CZK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 8% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,585 (37,168 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nice costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)