Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.960 INR / CZK
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 12% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,366 (33,235 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨88,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €475 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (about 1 hour ago)