Cost of living in Jiaxing, China compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.871 INR / CNY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jiaxing (China) is 20% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,247 (元7,623) in Jiaxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)