Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.609 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 11% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨82,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨73,136 (₨120,039) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)