Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.641 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 11% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨55,413 (₨86,474) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €4.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)