Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.966 INR / ILS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 154% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨238,225 (13,260 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (about 1 hour ago)