Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.610 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 59% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨149,288 (€2,056) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 3 hours ago)