Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.193 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 37% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,710 (€1,406) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)