Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05747 INR / KRW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,990 (₩1,426,590) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 888 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pori costs €12 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)