Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06193 INR / KRW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,256 (₩1,796,429) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨99,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)