Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.397 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 24% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,336 (€1,564) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨103,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aarhus costs kr3,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Aveiro costs €300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Budapest costs 135,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Columbus, Ohio costs $2.15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (about 3 hours ago)