Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.332 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,498 (€1,358) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)