Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06168 INR / KRW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 63% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨149,994 (₩2,431,691) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨92,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)