Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05834 INR / KRW
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 49% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,261 (₩1,598,623) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (30 minutes ago)