Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 920 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.203 INR / SAR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 22% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,520 (﷼ 5,553) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)