Cost of living in Jamnagar, India vs Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2018.
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 24% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨109,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨82,537 in Jamnagar.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 3 hours ago)