Cost of living in Jammu, India compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017.
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 9% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨57,180 in Jammu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)