Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.971 INR / KGS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 26% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,126 (140,213 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨108,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)