Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.965 INR / KGS
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 27% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,254 (82,126 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)