Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.459 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 122% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,876 ($2,059) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$7,396 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$370 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (36 minutes ago)