Cost of living comparison between İzmit, Turkey and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.727 INR / TRY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 19% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,394 (5,127TL) in İzmit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)