Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 679 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.365 INR / TRY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 15% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,808 (3,708TL) in İzmir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)