Cost of living in Isparta, Turkey compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.250 INR / TRY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isparta (Turkey) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨79,605 (4,362TL) in Isparta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)