Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.575 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 12% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨100,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨87,706 (₨152,407) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)