Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00199 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 29% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨44,513 (﷼ 22,342,885) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,931 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Poznan costs 60,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)