Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00197 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,000 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨64,837 (﷼ 32,890,595) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €5.00 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)