Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00202 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 27% cheaper than in Amritsar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Amritsar you would need to make just about ₨45,840 (﷼ 22,723,619) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 4.30 ман (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €100 (39 minutes ago)