Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 91.380 INR / JOD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 66% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,265 (Dinar 1,327) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tucson, Arizona costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)