Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.674 INR / JOD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 62% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨152,234 (Dinar 1,679) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)