Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 94.161 INR / JOD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 68% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨157,301 (Dinar 1,671) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (about 1 hour ago)