Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.782 INR / JOD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 96% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,947 (Dinar 1,641) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (29 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)