Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.665 INR / JOD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 66% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,180 (Dinar 1,337) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 128 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $19,070 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (38 minutes ago)