Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.796 INR / PEN
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is about the same as in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,197 (S/. 5,347) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨108,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 3 hours ago)