Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10284 INR / CLP
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 71% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,621 (CH$1,036,726) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)