Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.900 INR / MYR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 16% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,756 (RM7,441) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨108,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (7 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (24 minutes ago)