Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.568 INR / MYR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 15% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,249 (RM6,775) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨98,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)