Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.332 INR / MYR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 13% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,545 (RM4,601) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)