Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.426 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 106% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨161,307 ($2,392) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 900 kr (about 1 hour ago)