Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 64.809 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 67% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨177,400 ($2,737) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨106,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (33 minutes ago)