Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.165 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 69% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,779 ($1,945) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 220 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (about 2 hours ago)