Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.909 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 71% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨164,571 ($2,460) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨96,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)