Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.189 INR / USD
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 74% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨181,360 ($2,660) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨104,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)