Cost of living comparison between Innsbruck, Austria and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.569 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 116% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨168,960 (€2,328) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)