Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.804 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 66% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨155,664 (€2,199) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)