Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Amritsar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.970 INR / BRL
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,866 (R$ 5,602) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)