Cost of living comparison between Ilorin, Nigeria and Amritsar, India
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21667 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 32% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,449 (380,531 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)