Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20171 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 17% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,950 (545,082 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)