Cost of living comparison between Ilorin, Nigeria and Amritsar, India
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21936 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 32% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,655 (376,805 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)