Cost of living comparison between Ilmenau, Germany and Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.885 INR / EUR
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilmenau (Germany) is 29% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,160 (€1,388) in Ilmenau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)