Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.614 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,677 (¥191,729) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨102,000 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)