Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Amritsar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.591 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amritsar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Amritsar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,256 (¥123,855) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £2,580 (27 minutes ago)